Customer Success Manager
Lucidworks is looking for a results-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage, retain and enable our customers to fully utilize Lucidworks Fusion. The CSM is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Lucidworks customers. As a CSM you will be the primary advocate for customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across Lucidworks to help them achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will be passionate about, and adept at, providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Own and manage customers’ relationships with Lucidworks, encompassing cross-functional touch-points and ensuring internal resources are appropriately deployed for high-impact, value-add activities.
- Plan and execute strategic roadmaps for customers to drive value through a deep understanding of their businesses goals, best practices in search and Fusion’s feature set.
- Manage renewals & identify opportunities for expansion across your portfolio to enable subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and working with both customers’ executives and program managers.
- Tenacious at driving long-term customer value and passionate about how technology can be leveraged to drive business impact.
- A drive for excellent work that fuels a passion to deliver the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Business acumen & technology consulting or client-facing experience.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of the Lucidworks solution within the customer’s environment.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to travel up to 20% of time.
- Previous experience at a company with an annual subscription model is a plus.
- Education: BA/BS from a top-tier institution with evidence of strong intellect and a penchant for technical concepts. MBA preferred.
If this position sounds like a fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.