Lucidworks is looking for a results-driven Engagement Manager (EM) to drive technology adoption, account growth and overseee the project management of its consulting engagements within Lucidworks’ enterprise customer base. An EM is responsible for getting the customer to value and continually growing Lucidworks’ technology footprint within the customer—by expanding the size and scope of existing search applications and identifying new search-driven applications that bring outstanding value to the customer.
As an EM, you will be responsible for managing consulting project engagements, advocating for your enterprise customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across Lucidworks to help them achieve their goals. You will bring together sales, professional services, training and support in order to create a virtuous cycle at the customer—by driving ongoing expansion of search capabilities and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the success of your portfolio of customers, including project execution, retention, renewal and upsells. Ensure that customers fully leverage their Lucidworks subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis and derive maximum value from their investments.
- Develop business strategies that enable customers to grow in search maturity and competence, and successfully execute key search projects.
- Identify obstacles to search technology adoption—across the people, process and technology dimensions—and creatively overcome stumbling blocks to ongoing account growth and development.
- Help define strategic business requirements and understand complex client and user needs.
- Effectively write and deliver Statements of Work and Change Orders based on project requirements.
- Manage professional services engagements—defining deliverables, timelines and reporting procedures, and driving projects to completion.
- Coordinate Support responses during critical phases of a client’s development cycle and/or operations.
- Articulate value delivered to clients both qualitatively and quantitatively, and help create TCO/ROI justifications and case studies.
- Organize internal meetups and search summits that increase awareness of technology, use cases and business value across the customer.
- Identify new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business—enabling subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
- Develop deep client relationships and customer intimacy and communicate internally in order to inform Lucidworks Product, Services and Support offerings.
- Travel to client sites, trade shows and sales prospects as needed.
- Proven success developing a business strategy and managing complex transformation projects.
- Business acumen and technology consulting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, oral, written and listening capabilities. Ability to facilitate discussions and resolve conflicts is vital.
- Professional Services and/or Development Management experience is a big plus.
- Enthusiastic about assuming responsibility and accountability.
- Take initiative, instigate change and follow through on commitments
- Flair for evaluating alternatives and deciding on a plan of action.
- Creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table and demonstrate well thought out plans to execute them if appropriate.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process.
- Leadership abilities, which influences clients, team members, and key stakeholders in high-stakes, large enterprise, multi-project environments.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum 7 years of consulting and project management experience.
- Strong communication skills; ability to articulate and demonstrate how technology is applied to drive business value.
- Experience with new technology adoption , business transformation and change management.
- Previous experience with open source solutions and/or platform products is a plus.
Principals only. No recruiters.
If this position sounds like a fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org