Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: San Francisco, Denver, Atlanta
About the Company:
Lucidworks builds AI-powered search and discovery applications for some of the world’s largest brands. Fusion, Lucidworks’ advanced development platform, provides the enterprise-grade capabilities needed to design, develop and deploy intelligent search apps at any scale. Reddit, Red Hat, Moody’s, Commvault, and the US Census are just a few of over 300 customers that rely on Lucidworks every day to power their consumer-facing and enterprise search apps.
Lucidworks enables today’s enterprise to make sense out of trillions of customer interactions in real-time across multiple channels so that they can deliver amazing customer experiences. To help companies deploy smart data experiences, Lucidworks offers a suite of solutions built on the industry’s most powerful data platform, offering insights delivered via search with the most intuitive of end-user interactions.
Lucidworks’ investors include Top Tier Capital Partners, Shasta Ventures, Granite Ventures, Silver Lake Waterman, and Walden International.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you would increase the market share for our Fusion Platform. You would also provide account leadership and direction in both the pre- and post-sales processes in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
The role will cover a geographic territory that will focus primarily on Fortune 2000 accounts and include about 50 High Potential Accounts (HPA) for which Lucidworks has a minimum of a 6 figure deal value expectations. The accounts are cross vertical however, experience in specific verticals will be of interest. This is a field sales position with an ARR sales quota.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define, develop and execute a revenue driven Territory Plan
• Exceed your ramped (first year) annual sales quota and develop a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in our next fiscal year
• Become an expert in Lucidworks messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
• Be the ‘quarterback’ and provide guidance & leadership to all functions involved in executing the Territory Plan, including marketing, sales development, customer success, presales engineering, alliances and professional services
• Establish a thorough understanding of the market influences, business drivers, the competitive landscape and the partner ecosystem across your territory
• Create Trust-Based Relationships with your customers for the long term
Required Experience and Skills:
• 8+ years in a field sales role selling to line of business & IT executives in larger Fortune 2000 Enterprise Accounts ideally involving machine learning, search, analytics, big data and cloud technologies
• A business understanding of modern technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Solr
• A strategic outlook and structured approach to Territory and Opportunity development
• Experience driving large deals of $500k+ in (ARR)
• A hunter mentality excited about driving business in a defined territory that consists of named accounts and geographic coverage
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and organizational skills required to be able to articulate and evangelize the value of Lucidworks platform approach
• Fluid in MS-Office and SFDC
• Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
• Exceptional experience in contract negotiation and opportunity forecasting
• An excellent communicator, highly motivated and passionate about winning
• Willing to travel as necessary in support of territory activities
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus
Lucidworks, Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
If this position sounds like a fit, please apply with your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you’re the right person for the role: email@example.com