Lucidworks is growing.
Grow with us.
The Operations Engineering team at Lucidworks is responsible for infrastructure (datacenter and cloud) and build/release activities. All team members will participate and contribute in both areas, but specialize in one. This role will focus on Build/Release, in particular our Continuous Integration platform. We will also be developing Continuous Deployment workflows in the very near future.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
● Experience building/managing Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
● Experience building/managing the software product release process
● CI: Jenkins 2 (pipeline, multibranch, docker, etc)
● SCM: git and Github
● Containers: Docker
● Issue: JIRA (preferred) or others
● Build tools: Gradle, Nexus, jacoco
● Scripting: Python, Bash
● Cloud: AWS (preferred) or others
● OS: Linux (various distros) and Windows
● Maintenance, monitoring/alerting of infrastructure and applications
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
● Experience developing automation of infrastructure workflows
● Automation: Ansible, Salt, or TerraForm