Lucidworks is growing.
Grow with us.
Professional Services Operations Intern
San Francisco, CA
This is a six-month full-time internship onsite at our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
The Services Operations Lead is responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of the Lucidworks Professional Services team so that it can deliver Lucidworks Fusion and Solr Search solutions to high-priority customers.
In this role, you will interface with project managers, Lucidworks consultants, partner consultants, key project team members at customer companies, and the Lucidworks finance team. You will have a comprehensive inside view of the services business, and will be the main touchpoint for other Lucidworks teams looking for insight about what is happening on the services team at any given moment.
- Managing time tracking systems and dashboards for all customer projects (using Harvest and Salesforce)
- Measuring team’s efficiency and other metrics related to strategic business goals
- Summarizing and reporting project progress to management and customers (using Excel)
- Reviewing all invoicing related to the Professional Services team
- Tracking all travel and expenses for the team
- Managing the recruiting process for the team: scheduling interviews and onboarding new team members
As you will be the organizational mastermind behind the scenes of this important Lucidworks team, we are looking for someone who is:
- Highly organized – can synthesize data; experience using Google sheets and Excel
- Self-motivated – can take direction and run with it
- Comfortable and professional when interacting with multiple teams and key customer contacts
- Able to coordinate multiple team members and partners, remote and local
- Able to consistently manage multiple systems
- Positive and hardworking
If your skills and talents fit this role, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.