Lucidworks is growing.
Grow with us.
San Francisco, CA or possibly remote
We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations to report to our SVP of Worldwide Field Operations and support driving a more efficient, productive and consistent sales execution. This individual will refine and drive adherence to the sales process from prospect, through proof of concept, to close. This role will manage resource and development requests and prioritization to deliver on company revenue and store growth targets and provide sales support to achieve its objectives. Additional duties will be maintaining and distributing accurate sales forecast, prioritization needs, and support with sales administration. This role may also include support and refinement of our demand generation engine.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, reporting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization across existing and new customers
- Supports the equitable assignment of accounts/territories, sales force quotas, and compensation plans
- Works with Accounting, Finance, and HR on sales incentive compensation administration
- Provides input to product management to help drive prioritization of roadmap based on revenue forecast and plan, and customer requirements
- Helps develop the underlying sales business architecture and proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Works closely with sales management to improve sales process quality, ensure consistent execution, identify process and execution bottlenecks, enforce compliance of process, and helps prioritize opportunities to improve
- Implements and/or improves enabling technologies, including CRM, for sales and client management team to capture and manage pipeline and opportunity tracking
- Helps establish and monitor the sales team’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Creates tools to foster better team communication and consistent execution to drive high quality and consistent deal conversion and time to close improvements
- Provides input to and timely distribution of accurate sales reporting, prioritization, and resource requests to organization and leadership team as required to deliver on sales plan
- Coordinates cross functional responses on behalf of sales team requests and customer requirements, supports sales with qualification, ROI analysis, sales support materials, business cases, and closing tools
- Assist sales with deal structure and pricing strategy, responsible for deal management
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing Sales Operations and Sales Support for a company with a diverse and global client base
- Experience coordinating across departments, leading cross-functional programs, and delivering measurable results
- Experience in supporting complex and strategic sales processes for large technology platforms with multiple client stakeholders
- Demonstrated hands-on management of sales processes
- Experience creating CRM and training processes
- Experience in developing the appropriate Salesforce.com environment
- Strong systematic approach and capability
- Strong tools and process awareness
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer sensitivity
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must
- Creative and resourceful enough to deliver results
If this position sounds like a fit, please apply with your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you’re the right person for the role at email@example.com.