Senior UX Interaction Designer
Every day we work with the world’s largest brands to design, develop, and deploy scalable search apps with our Fusion platform. We tackle the big problems of big data and help companies all over the world deliver a relevant, intelligent search experience to end users both inside and outside the enterprise. Sounds like fun, right?
Come join us.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Deliver compelling UX visions, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes.
● Articulate complex UI paradigms through simple, elegant designs and workflows.
● Instill a strong sense of design, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
● Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews.
● Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that drive product enhancements.
● Collaborate effectively with UI developers, product managers and content curators.
Required Experience and Skills
● 5+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field.
● Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Masters preferred
● Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
● Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wire framing, and prototyping
● Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
● A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs.
● Experience building complex Enterprise software systems.
● Experience with Search paradigms and technologies.
If this position sounds like a fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org