Test Engineer Lead
Lucidworks is the commercial company behind Apache/Lucene Solr, the world’s leading open source search platform. These cutting edge technologies power critical search apps at thousands of businesses worldwide both large and small – including Netflix, IBM, Twitter, LinkedIn, and dozens of other household names. Our team includes leading contributors and committers to the Lucene and Solr projects, as well as experts in enterprise search, distributed computing, and scalability.
To learn more about Lucidworks, visit http://www.lucidworks.com.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience testing API, system, and UI; creating test plans, automating tests, executing tests, analyzing metrics and producing reports, evaluating results
- 5-10 years experience with programming in an object oriented language, especially Python, Java
- Experience with shell, batch scripting
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Produce good written and verbal descriptions of coverage, metrics, procedures, and results for different audiences.
- Proven ability to project and meet scheduled deadlines
- Self-driven quick learner with attention to detail and quality
- BS or higher in a science, applied mathematics, computer science or engineering
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND STKILLS
- Experience with search technologies
- Experience with Solr, Lucene
- Experience with ant, ivy, gradle
- Experience using or developing data generators for back-end load testing
San Francisco, California (San Francisco)
If this position sounds like a fit, please apply with your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you’re the right person for the role: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. No recruiters.