VP of HR
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a competent Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and core values.
The VP of HR will independently develop, implement and manage a full range of HR programs including employment, employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention, career development, policies and compliance, recruitment, internal communications, culture, compensation planning, benefits and all areas of HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help promote our company values to ensure that all decisions, programs and processes are aligned with our core values.
• Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers, provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
• Analyze existing compensation packages, plan future comp across all functions and strategize for additional benefits as we grow.
• Build scalable professional development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
Required Experience and Skills
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field and appropriate HR certifications
• Proven experience as VP of HR or in a senior HR role
• Experience leading the HR Function in a high growth startup environment
• Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
• Experience with system implementation and delivered high-impact programs
• The proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams and across startup organizations, aligning with business goals and growth
• Able to assess and provide continuous process improvement to HR functions, processes and procedures
• Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions as they are presented
• Able to thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments
• Offer strategic, data-driven, and forward-thinking approaches to tactical and operational issues within the organization
• Ability to mentor, provide professional development opportunities, and grow existing HR staff
• Strong ethics and integrity are crucial values
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Programs
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
If this position sounds like a fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org