Stuffed with stuff and tired of turkey… or maybe just tired of your family?
We’re here to help! Everyone’s in the living room watching football or jumping in a car to go see a movie or on their phones making Black Friday battle plans… that gives you some alone time to pick a series to binge watch.
Of course we’re going to suggest Lucid Thoughts! We’ve got two seasons — an even dozen episodes — for your viewing pleasure.
So go grab a slice of pumpkin pie (cool whip, please), pop in your headphones, and let’s get the show on the road:
In our first season of Lucid Thoughts, we started off with the basics like:
- An introduction to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning and how they are used in business
- A look at how head/tail analysis corrects search terms with misspellings, strange word orders, or synonyms
- How tracking user signals reveal intent and can be used in business to predict and influence customers
- How AI captures and aggregates user behavior to make recommendations and a personalized user experience
- An overview on how deep learning is used and how it works for image and sound analysis and other types of pattern recognition
- The difference between clustering and classification and how they recognize patterns in data
Now go get another slice of pie (it’s Thanksgiving!) a la mode.
Ready for more? The second season of Lucid Thoughts goes even deeper into these topics and technologies:
- How to tell the difference between natural language processing and natural language understanding
- How the popular Learning to Rank machine learning technique works and how it is used to improve search results
- What neural information retrieval is and why it’s the next evolution in search technology
- How query intent classification can reveal your user’s true intent
- How question answering systems work and when to use them in your applications
- Where chatbots fit in and how virtual assistants improve the customer experience
And have a great Thanksgiving y’alls!
Contact us today to learn how Lucidworks can help your team create powerful search and discovery applications for your customers and employees.