Stuffed with stuff and tired of turkey… or maybe just tired of your family?
We’re here to help! Everyone’s in the living room watching football or jumping in a car to go see a movie or on their phones making Black Friday battle plans… that gives you some alone time to pick a series to binge watch.
Of course we’re going to suggest Lucid Thoughts! We’ve got two seasons — an even dozen episodes — for your viewing pleasure.
So go grab a slice of pumpkin pie (cool whip, please), pop in your headphones, and let’s get the show on the road:
In our first season of Lucid Thoughts, we started off with the basics like:
- An introduction to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning and how they are used in business
- A look at how head/tail analysis corrects search terms with misspellings, strange word orders, or synonyms
- How tracking user signals reveal intent and can be used in business to predict and influence customers
- How AI captures and aggregates user behavior to make recommendations and a personalized user experience
- An overview on how deep learning is used and how it works for image and sound analysis and other types of pattern recognition
- The difference between clustering and classification and how they recognize patterns in data
Now go get another slice of pie (it’s Thanksgiving!) a la mode.
Ready for more? The second season of Lucid Thoughts goes even deeper into these topics and technologies:
- How to tell the difference between natural language processing and natural language understanding
- How the popular Learning to Rank machine learning technique works and how it is used to improve search results
- What neural information retrieval is and why it’s the next evolution in search technology
- How query intent classification can reveal your user’s true intent
- How question answering systems work and when to use them in your applications
- Where chatbots fit in and how virtual assistants improve the customer experience
And have a great Thanksgiving y’alls!
Subscribe to the Lucid Thoughts channel and be sure to leave your questions and comments on each video.
Contact us today to learn how Lucidworks can help your team create powerful search and discovery applications for your customers and employees.