We’re expecting this year’s Lucene/Solr Revolution EU conference to be the best one yet. Many of the brightest minds in open source search will convene in Dublin on November 4-7 to discuss topics and trends driving the next generation of search.
Unique in its market, Revolution boasts the largest convening of Lucene/Solr developers in the world, the largest number of customer use cases, and the greatest number of search-driven solutions for big data. The event will begin with two days of intense Lucene/Solr training taught by the experts, and the two-day conference will follow, that consists of Lucene/Solr and Big Data tutorials, user case studies, and technical breakout sessions.
Revolution promises to be an action packed four days of creating opportunities for developers, technologists, and business leaders to explore and gain a deeper understanding of the technologies connected with open source search. The conference sessions are divided into three categories: introductory, intermediate, and advanced, so there’s something for everyone at every level.
For the next few weeks, we’ll be doing a virtual countdown to the event by using this blog to highlight conference breakout sessions and other activities. Stay tuned to this blog for Road to Revolution, a sneak peak into the awesome content that you’ll find at Lucene/Solr Revolution!
Register now to grab your seat for the biggest and best Lucene/Solr open source conference on the planet!
- For more information about Lucene/Solr Revolution EU, visit lucenerevolution.org.
- For more Road to Revolution posts, click here.
- To view the full session agenda, click here.
- To register for the conference, click here.
- To get the latest conference news and updates, follow @LuceneSolrRev on Twitter.
- Do you have a question about the conference? Do you want to be added to the conference mailing list? Are you interested in sponsoring Revolution? If so, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucene/Solr Revolution is presented by Lucidworks, the commercial entity for Apache Lucene/Solr open source search — the future of search technology.