A 3-day instructor-led, hands-on classroom training course designed and developed by the engineers that helped write the Lucene/Solr code, and delivered by instructors certified by Lucid in a shared classroom setting.
- Covers: Provides in-depth information, hands on guidance on implement Solr search engine technologies >>more>>
- Outcome: You will learn how to set up and use Solr to index and search, how to analyze and solve common problems, and how to use optional Solr modules such as facets, spell check, and highlighting.
- Format: Instructor-led lectures accompanied by hands-on lab exercises, examples, and tutorials.Targeted for developers needing deep, hands-on understanding of Solr
- Prerequisites: Some programming skill and experience with a modern programming language such as Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, .NET, or any language that supports HTTP and/or XML
- Location: London, UK. Classes run 9AM to 5PM local time
- Tuition: $2,400 per person; travel, accomodations and meals not included.
- Class Schedule and Registration