A 3-day instructor-led, hands-on classroom training course designed and developed by the engineers that helped write the Lucene/Solr code, and delivered by instructors certified by Lucid in a shared classroom setting. Delivered in Japanese
- Covers: Provides in-depth information, hands on guidance on implement Solr search engine technologies >>more>>
- Outcome: You will learn how to set up and use Solr to index and search, how to analyze and solve common problems, and how to use optional Solr modules such as facets, spell check, and highlighting.
- Format: Instructor-led lectures accompanied by hands-on lab exercises, examples, and tutorials.Targeted for developers needing deep, hands-on understanding of Solr
- Prerequisites: Some programming skill and experience with a modern programming language such as Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, .NET, or any language that supports HTTP and/or XML
- Location: Tokyo, Japan. Classes run from 9AM to 5 PM local time
- Tuition: JPY 252,000 (includes taxes); travel, accomodations and meals not included.
- Class Schedule and Registration