The conference, held in Dublin, Ireland, on 4-7 November, will be packed with technical sessions, developer content, user case studies, and expert panels. Conference attendees will be able to take advantage of in-depth Apache Lucene/Solr training, and two days of technical and business sessions delivered by search and open source experts. Come meet and network with the thought leaders building and deploying Lucene/Solr open source search technology.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Revolution EU:
- Learn: Meet, socialize, collaborate, and network with fellow Lucene/Solr enthusiasts.
- Innovate: From field collapsing to flexible indexing to integration with NoSQL technologies, you get the freshest thinking on solving the deepest, most interesting problems in open source search and big data.
- Connect: The power of open source is demolishing traditional barriers and forging new opportunity for killer code and new search apps.
- Enjoy: We’ve scheduled fun into the conference! Networking breaks, Stump-the-Chump, Lightning talks and a big conference party!
- Save: Take advantage of packaged deals on accelerated two-day training workshops, coupled with conference sessions on real-world implementations presented by Solr/Lucene experts.
Registration for the conference will open soon, so make sure to save the date. We look forward to seeing you in Dublin!
- For more information about Lucene/Solr Revolution EU, visit lucenerevolution.org.
- Follow @LuceneSolrRev on Twitter to get the latest conference news and updates.
- Do you have a question about the conference? Do you want to be added to the conference mailing list? Is your organization interested in sponsorship opportunities? If so, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucene/Solr Revolution is presented by Lucidworks, the commercial entity for Apache Lucene/Solr open source search — the future of search technology.