With Lucene Revolution fast approaching, there is one week left to get the great deals available for conference registration and pricing. You can sign up today and save some serious cash:
- Conference Registration, now $545, a savings of $180 over the $725 late registration price
- Training Package with 2-day Training plus Conference Registration now $1695, a savings of $200 over the $1895 late registration package price (and even more savings over the a la carte pricing)
- 2 day training workshops are available for Solr, for Lucene, or for Lucidworks Enterprise
What can you expect at the conference?
- Keynote presentations from The Guardian News and Media’s Stephen Dunn and Redmonk’s Stephen O’Grady
- Session track talks on use cases, tutorials and technology strategy at leading edge, innovative companies, including: Travelocity, eBay, eHarmony, EMC, Etsy, Trulia, Intuit, Careerbuilder, AT&T and more
- Deep internals and implementation guidance at talks by Apache Solr/Lucene committers including Grant Ingersoll, Yonik Seeley, Andrzej Bialecki, Uwe Schindler, Simon Willnauer, Erik Hatcher, Otis Gospodnetic, and more.
Plus, the unmatched opportunity to network with over 400 of your peers from across the open source search ecosystem, in all sectors of government, universities, start-ups, Fortune 1000 companies, and the developer and user community. Register today, early bird pricing ends April 18th!