Earlier on this blog, we zoomed in to focus on some of the accomplished individuals speaking at the upcoming Lucene/Solr Revolution. More recently we zoomed out to look at the qualities of the impressive and growing Lucene/Solr community at large that makes Revolution so special. Today we share a panoramic view of the event’s community by looking at some of the demographics of attendees for this year’s event. A quick glance at a breakdown of registrants to date shows that all of you walking the floor “know a thing or two” about this amazing open source technology.
- 36% of attendees have one to three years of experience with Lucene/Solr
- 29% have more than three years of experience with Lucene/Solr
- 22% have up to a year of experience with Lucene/Solr
- 49% listed job functions as Web, Lucene and/or Solr developers
- And you provide a global perspective, coming from 19 countries so far
While we have some of the brightest minds in search presenting throughout the event, the attendee information above puts a spotlight on one of the most impressive knowledge resources at the event: you.
So let the knowledge sharing begin: kick-start some conversations, share information, or simply listen and learn from your peers. We encourage you to jump into conversations taking place within the Lucene/Solr Revolution community before, during and after the event by using any of our different online channels.
Contact us today to learn how Lucidworks can help your team create powerful search and discovery applications for your customers and employees.