Lucidworks Fusion 2.2 is now available for download!
Lucidworks is pleased to announce the release of Fusion 2.2, our platform for building and scaling search-driven apps. This is a preview release of new features and enhancements we have been working on.
Improved UI elements
We are continuously working on improving our interface and UX. The salient improvements in this release include:
- Simplified home interface and panel management to get to where you need to be faster than ever.
- Refined visual design to allow for increased information display.
- Minimap navibar for smoother scrolling and/or quick jumps between open panels.
- Full screen script editors for easier configuration.
- Synonyms Manager with a new interface allowing for categorization and audit management of synonyms.
We have 3 new data source connectors.
The Alfresco connector adheres to the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard and has been tested with the Alfresco Community 5.0.d edition
The ServiceNow connector allows for the crawl/recrawl of SN records of type Problem, Incident and kb_knowledge.
The ZenDesk connector retrieves tickets, metrics, comments and attachments from the popular customer support system. It retrieves all tickets with all fields (e.g., customer, assignee, priority, status) as well as access restrictions for users and groups. We have also made numerous under the hood enhancements addressing connector indexing performance, speed and stability.
More details can be found in release notes.
So go ahead, and give our latest version a try!