The halls are decked. The chestnuts? Roasted. Jack Frost has nipped your nose. Aaaaand your crazy uncle is back spouting his nutso political conspiracy theories as you grit your teeth and say, “YES MORE CHEESE POTATOES, PLEEZ.”
Time to escape!
While the kids destroy the house playing with their new toys, the teens are off to the movies to play on their phones, and your folks are nodding off early, you’ve finally got some alone time to pick a series to binge watch.
And yeah of course we’re going to recommend our AI explainer video series, Lucid Thoughts!
So bundle up with your laptop and your headphones, and let’s have a sleigh ride:
Lucid Thoughts Season One
In our premiere season of Lucid Thoughts, we started off with the basics like:
- An introduction to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning and how they are used in business
- A look at how head/tail analysis corrects search terms with misspellings, strange word orders, or synonyms
- How tracking user signals reveal intent and can be used in business to predict and influence customers
- How AI captures and aggregates user behavior to make recommendations and a personalized user experience
- An overview on how deep learning is used and how it works for image and sound analysis and other types of pattern recognition
- The difference between clustering and classification and how they recognize patterns in data
Take a break, get some eggnog or wassail, maybe a cookie or five… and then:
Lucid Thoughts Season Two
Our sophomore season goes even deeper and broader into these topics:
- The difference between natural language processing and natural language understanding
- How the popular Learning to Rank machine learning technique works and how it is used to improve search results
- What neural information retrieval is and why it’s the next evolution in search technology
- How query intent classification can reveal your user’s true intent
- How question answering systems work and when to use them in your applications
- Where chatbots fit in and how virtual assistants improve the customer experience
Happy Holidays from all of us at Lucidworks! See ya in the new year!