Brian Benz of Microsoft recently posted a blog, the first in a series, on “Using Lucidworks on Windows Azure.” In this first posting Brian explains how this service enables quick and easy provisioning of Lucene/Solr search functionality on Windows Azure. This service also supports pre-built connectors for various types of enterprise data, structured data, unstructured data and web sites.
- Options for Developers
- Overview: Documents, Fields, and Collections
- Security via Collections and Filters
- Additional Features
- Persistent Queries and Alerts, Auto-complete, spellcheck and similar terms
- Increasing Relevance with Click Scoring
- Lucidworks on Windows Azure – Easy Deployment
Whether you’re a Developer seeking to learn more about this service or a Business Analyst wanting to better understand your options for Enterprise Search capabilities, click here to read Brian’s’ complete posting.