Brian Benz of Microsoft recently posted a blog, the first in a series, on “Using Lucidworks on Windows Azure.” In this first posting Brian explains how this service enables quick and easy provisioning of Lucene/Solr search functionality on Windows Azure. This service also supports pre-built connectors for various types of enterprise data, structured data, unstructured data and web sites.
- Options for Developers
- Overview: Documents, Fields, and Collections
- Security via Collections and Filters
- Additional Features
- Persistent Queries and Alerts, Auto-complete, spellcheck and similar terms
- Increasing Relevance with Click Scoring
- Lucidworks on Windows Azure – Easy Deployment
Whether you’re a Developer seeking to learn more about this service or a Business Analyst wanting to better understand your options for Enterprise Search capabilities, click here to read Brian’s’ complete posting.
Contact us today to learn how Lucidworks can help your team create powerful search and discovery applications for your customers and employees.