As we recently announced on the Lucene/Solr Revolution blog, we’re expecting this year’s Lucene/Solr Revolution Conference to be our biggest one yet. Unique in its market, Revolution boasts the largest convening of Lucene/Solr developers in the world, the largest number of customer use cases, the greatest number of search-driven solutions for big data. And for the next month, we’ll be doing a daily virtual countdown to the event by using this blog to do the following:
- Highlighting speakers, topics, and breakouts at this year’s event.
- Providing links to news, features, and case studies from the Lucene/Solr community, as they happen.
- Announcing prizes, perks, and incentives for community members who are following this blog. For example – our T-shirt contest. Submit your design idea for the conference t-shirt and you could win free registration to Lucene/Solr Revolution 2013.
We hope you will follow us. In the meantime, here’s the lineup of topics for the rest of the week, where we are featuring some of this year’s speakers. Watch this blog for more Revolutionary spotlights throughout the month.
Wednesday, April 3
- David Smiley, Software Systems Engineer, Lead, MITRE. Follow David on g+
- Roberto Masiero, Vice President ADP Innovation Lab, ADP
Thursday, April 4
- Christian Moen, Software Engineer, Atilika Inc. Follow Christian @quizchan
- Troy Thomas, Senior Manager, Internet Enabled Services, Synopsys. Follow Troy @tdthomas
Friday, April 5
- Stephen Murtagh, Data Scientist, Etsy.com
- Mikhail Khludnev, Principal Engineer, Grid Dynamics. Follow Mikhail on g+