Kibana4Solr is search-driven, scalable, browser based, and extremely user friendly (also for non-technical users). Logs are everywhere. Any device, system, or human can potentially produce a huge amount of information saved in logs. The amount of available logs and their semi-structured nature make meaningful processing in real-time quite a difficult task. Thus, valuable business insights stored in logs might not be found. Kibana4Solr is a search-driven approach to handling that challenge. It offers a user-friendly and browser-based dashboard, that can be easily customized to particular needs.
In this session by Markus Klose, Search + Big Data Consultant at SHI, the Kibana4Solr will be introduced. Some light will be shed on the architectural features of Kibana4Solr. Some ideas will be given in terms of possible business use cases. And finally, a live demo of Kibana4Solr will be shown.
This intermediate level session will take place from 2:50-3:35 on Wednesday, November 6. Click here for more details.
About the Speaker:
Markus Klose (@SHIEngineers) is a consultant and trainer for search and big data at SHI – the company for search and big data solutions. He loves search, regularly speaks at conferences and writes blogs, and he is now working on his first book about Apache Solr.
- For more information about Lucene/Solr Revolution EU, visit lucenerevolution.org.
- For more Road to Revolution posts, click here.
- To view the full session agenda, click here.
- To register for the conference, click here.
- To get the latest conference news and updates, follow @LuceneSolrRev on Twitter.
- Do you have a question about the conference? Do you want to be added to the conference mailing list? Are you interested in sponsoring Revolution? If so, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucene/Solr Revolution is presented by Lucidworks, the commercial entity for Apache Lucene/Solr open source search — the future of search technology.