We’re pleased to add another speaker to the Solr summit series: Olaf Zschiedrich of eBay Germany, who will present a Solr Case Study. Here’s the latest agenda:
- Munich: Wednesday, 23th February 9:00AM-13:00PM
- Frankfurt: Thursday, 24th February 13:00PM-17:00PM
Next generation search applications have resulted in competitive advantage, more productive and efficient access to internal information, and increased revenues due to better customer experiences. Open source search based on Apache Lucene and Solr is now powering applications at thousands of companies worldwide including AT&T, LinkedIn, Ford, Verizon, Salesforce.com, Cisco, HP, and The Guardian. Find out how cost savings, scalability, and other benefits are driving this adoption – and where the market is headed.
At the Solr Summit you will get practical advice on implementing search applications more quickly and cost effectively. You will hear case study examples of users that have used Lucene/Solr – and the benefits they have already obtained.
- Marc Krellenstein, CTO & Co-founder, Lucid Imagination: Search Industry Trends; Lucid Works Enterprise Introduction and Demonstration
- Thomas Kwiatkowski, IT-Produktentwicklung, Teamleitung Suche & Marketing, Immobilien Scout GmbH: Solr Case Study
- Olaf Zschiedrich, eBay Germany: Solr Case Study