Learn from the best.
This one-day class will provide a technical overview of Lucidworks Fusion, our Solr-powered app development platform for building data and search-driven apps. Topics will include how Fusion interacts with Solr, implementing Fusion’s Signals feature, and how to easily improve the relevancy of your search results.
- How Fusion overlays on top of Solr
- How to set up collections and data connectors using Fusion
- How to modify the data stream going into Solr via Fusion index pipelines
- How queries can be improved and marked up prior to being sent to Solr using Fusion’s query pipelines
- How to set up security and group authentication using Fusion’s built-in security infrastructure
- How to use and interpret Fusion’s Signals feature to close the feedback loop between search users and the search engine
- How to improve the relevancy of search results
Solr Unleashed or equivalent experience. This course is targeted at developers and power users who know Solr, but want to learn Fusion.