Why Insight Engines Matter in 2020 and Beyond
By 2023, more than one-third of knowledge workers worldwide will use insight engines.
Lucidworks has proved that our enterprise search solution provides the power and capability to drive businesses towards the incredibly fast-growing digital transformation.
This webinar explores why Lucidworks was named the only Visionary in the Magic Quadrant and why Lucidworks Fusion was the highest-scoring insight engine product in 3 of 4 Use Cases in the corresponding Critical Capabilities Report.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to identify which insight engine is best suited for your use case and what key features you need in a search platform
- Why applying a powerful AI solution is critical to driving best-in-class service to your employees and customers
- How 34 of the Fortune 1000 are trailblazing the path to a digital transformation with Lucidworks Fusion
- View the slides of the presentation
- Check out the Gartner Critical Capabilities blog
- Download the Gartner Critical Capabilities 2019 Report for Insight Engines
*Gartner Critical Capabilities for Insight Engines, Stephen Emmott, Saniye Alaybeyi, Anthony Mullen, 20 November 2019; Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, Stephen Emmott, Saniye Alaybeyi, Anthony Mullen, 17 September 2019. Gartner Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.