Webinar: Solr 6 Deep Dive: SQL and Graph
Apache Solr 6 contains a number of exciting capabilities for building next generation search and analytics applications. Join Solr committers Tim Potter and Grant Ingersoll for a deep dive into two key Solr 6 features: Parallel SQL and Graph.
This webinar will cover:
- Why SQL on Solr? This new feature set provides fast primary key lookups, full-text search, and large table scans to any JDBC-compliant SQL client / BI visualization tool.
- Nuts and Bolts: How Solr’s parallel SQL engine works under-the-hood, including aggregations, grouping, filters, sorting, and joins.
- How Solr’s SQL engine compares to Impala, Hive, and Drill.
- Use Case: How Lucidworks Fusion uses SQL to query Solr from Spark.
- Why Graph on Solr? When and where to leverage Solr’s new graph capabilities.
- Solr’s Graph capabilities versus Elasticsearch, Neo4J, and GraphX.