Webinar – What’s New in Lucidworks Fusion
Join Lucidworks Senior Director of Product Avi Raju and Technical Engagement Manager Andy Oliver for a guided tour of what’s new and improved with our latest release of Fusion 4.1, including:
- App Studio integration so you can go from data ingest to a working search application in minutes.
- Fusion Apps, a grouping of objects that can be exported and shared amongst Fusion instances, reducing time to deployment for new applications.
- New data acquisition capabilities to load and analyze massive amounts of data from data stores like Cassandra, Hive, and HBase.
- An improved Connectors SDK that allows data to be ingested from any data source.
- Improved SQL capabilities to query your index with commands and tools you already know with subsecond (~250ms) response time across billions of documents including endpoints to connect with popular BI tools like Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Apache Zeppelin.
Technical Engagement Manager
Senior Director of Product