The past, present, and future of search tech for both consumers and the enterprise
Big data and search are forever intertwined as organizations address the unique challenges of storing, scaling, and making accessible huge amounts of data. This ebook looks at the past, present, and future of search tech for both consumers and the enterprise.
- Why progress in search technology drove profound change in our fundamental relationship with the world’s information
- How search tech reinvented itself from ‘just a search box’ to a core part of an organization’s approach to extracting critical intel from massive amounts of data
- How mobile devices have changed our expectations and put powerful search technology in the hand of every consumer on the planet
- Why search is at the very foundation of nearly every app we use to run our daily lives
- How predictive search and natural language processing opens up a whole new world of powerful search technology