On Thursday September 24th, Activate will bring together technology and business leaders from around the world using search and AI to deliver relevant, connected digital experiences that delight customers and empower employees.
Submit a Talk for Activate
The deadline to submit a talk for virtual Activate 2020 has been extended to Friday, August 7th. If you are involved in an interesting project related to any of the topics below, we invite you to share your innovation with Activate attendees:
- Search Relevance
- AI, ML & Data Science
- Next-Gen User Interfaces (chatbots, virtual assistants, etc.)
- Digital Commerce
- Digital Workplace
- Lucidworks Fusion
- Solr Development
- Cloud Infrastructure
Submissions received by the previous Friday, July 17th deadline will be reviewed now, with early acceptance notifications going out this month.
You can find more information on the call for submissions page on the Activate website including specific topics of interest. If you have questions about your submission please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for Activate
Register to attend virtual Activate with the brightest minds in search, AI, machine learning, and data science along with IT and ecommerce leaders from the world’s most sophisticated organizations. Book your pass for $99 by August 28.
What Will You Do at Virtual Activate?
- Learn how to deliver personalized digital experiences with search and AI
- Attend 20+ sessions including inspiring keynotes, technical talks, and case studies from ecommerce and the digital workplace
- Get up to date on the latest trends, strategies, and technologies to deliver relevant, contextual digital experiences at scale
- Share ideas and make connections with interactive discussions and networking opportunities throughout the event