For a personalized search experience, search curation requires robust text interpretation, data enrichment, relevancy tuning and recommendations. In order to achieve this, language and entity identification are crucial.
For teams working on search applications, advanced language packages allow them to achieve greater recall without sacrificing precision.
Join us for a guided tour of our new Advanced Linguistics packages, available in Fusion, thanks to the technology partnership between Lucidworks and Basistech.
We’ll explore the application of language identification and entity extraction in the context of search, along with practical examples of personalizing search and enhancing entity extraction.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- How Fusion uses the Rosette Basic Linguistics and Entity Extraction packages
- Tips for improving language identification and treatment as well as data enrichment for personalization
- Speech2 demo modeling Active Recommendation
- Use Rosette’s packages with Fusion Pipelines to build custom entities for specific domain use cases
- Radu Miclaus, Director of Product, AI and Cloud, Lucidworks, Lucidworks
- Robert Lucarini, Senior Software Engineer, Lucidworks
- Nick Belanger, Solutions Engineer, Basis Technology