Today we’re releasing the updated Lucidworks integration with Drupal, which provides a back-end framework for more than 12% of the top 10,000 websites worldwide. The latest update makes setup even easier, so you can integrate Fusion with your existing Drupal site with as little rework as possible. If your Drupal site uses the Search API, installing this integration allows you to optimize search results with Fusion.
Enhance Existing Content Indexing with Updated Integration
The following new features have been added to enhance existing content indexing:
- Integration with the Drupal Search API allows Fusion to replace existing Solr search with the same Drupal API calls
- Automatic dynamic selections in the module configuration reduces setup errors
- Indexing status in the Drupal admin view provides insight into active index jobs as well as number of documents indexed
Apply Data Science Algorithms to Optimize Searches
The Drupal 9 to Fusion connector uses native JSON API extensions from Drupal to allow ingestion of content, and let the user control which content gets indexed. After the data has been indexed into Fusion, data science algorithms can be applied to optimize searches.
Fusion out-of-the-box machine learning and AI capabilities enable:
- AI-Driven Relevancy and Recommendations: Use AI algorithms to control search relevancy and recommendations based on existing user’s signals
- Fine Tuned Control: Apply logic during indexing or query time, and curate business rules to override relevancy cases for individual searches
- Native Data Structure: Get all of the fields for entity types created in search automatically.