Lucidworks has been solving complex search challenges for the past decade. In the past few years, those challenges have only increased with the necessity of digital transformation and innovation.
In continuing to meet the digital demands our customers face, we are excited to finally unveil our brand new, multi-tenant SaaS platform: Springboard.
Springboard powers applications for search, browse, and discovery. Applications built on Springboard improve time-to-value, simplify maintenance, and deliver relevancy out-of-the-box so customers can use search to solve their most challenging business problems. Springboard is the only platform that offers outcome-optimized solutions for non-technical users who are deploying search to improve interactions in the customer lifecycle.
Connected Search: Site Search Made Simple
The first publicly available application on Springboard is Connected Search which offers highly relevant, cost-effective, on-site search at scale with no operational burden. Connected Search is a flexible, fast and easy-to-use search and insight engine with push-button AI, guided workflows and optimized analytics that offer real outcomes at scale.
Early access customers span a wide range of industries, including healthcare technology, public services, utilities, and software. These early access customers report improved relevancy and increased clickthrough rate with Connected Search.
Here’s what early access customer, IPRO, had to say about choosing Lucidworks Connected Search:
“At IPRO, we needed a partner who understood how critical it is to quickly deliver the most up-to-date, accurate information to our customers. We saw that Lucidworks had the ability to surface the most useful information within our help and training content for users when they needed it, allowing us to expand the value they get from our eDiscovery and information governance solutions without draining our internal resources. With Lucidworks Connected Search we can easily set up and manage a site search experience that provides the most relevant results and insights for our customers.”
-Jeremy Heckathorn, IPRO, Corporate Systems Manager
Connected Search is built on five core tenets:
- Relevancy Control: The set of features and capabilities that power delivery of relevant, high-quality search results to end-users
- Search Experience: The set of features that create an immersive search experience, delighting website users with the ease of asking questions and finding precise answers
- Speed: Low-risk, low-effort search set-up meant for virtually any business user with high-speed indexing and improved time-to-value because of ease-of-use; analytics that allows users to optimize in near-real time and adjust to user behaviors
- Platform Usability: Even non-technical business users can easily interact with the application to understand search trends, improve relevancy, and understand the impact of relevancy tuning, to quickly achieve better customer experience outcomes
- Cost-efficiency: The comprehensive set of cost benefits that provide users with quick time-to-value coupled with low operational burden and improved scale
More In Store for Fusion
Our product roadmap also includes innovative updates to our cloud-ready flagship product, Fusion. In the past year, the number of customers using Lucidworks’ Fusion cloud offering grew by almost 200% and the average recurring revenue (ARR) attributed to cloud-based solutions tripled. During Cyber 5, the five biggest days of the year for retail from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday, Lucidworks served over one billion queries for their Fusion cloud customers. Customers reported significant increases in clickthrough rate and average order value with Fusion.
A Look At 2022
We’ve carefully considered customer feedback and allowed it to be our guiding force in mapping out the year ahead for our products. Below is what our customers can expect to see in the coming months:
- Connected Search available as the first publicly available application on Springboard; built to simplify search for organizations with complex content catalogs.
- Updates to Connected Search including guided workflows for relevancy optimization; rules to boost, block, and pin certain products; advanced analytics; google analytics integration; document repository data sources.
- Continued innovation on Predictive Merchandiser feature set to give users more fine-grained control over page elements and results quality, including additional data connectivity options, and high availability options for semantic search.
- Connected Service is expected to be the second available application on Springboard; provides quick-to-deploy search applications for customer service use cases such as agent effectiveness and self-service knowledge base.
- Updates to Connected Search including guided, push-button AI for advanced relevancy optimization including synonyms and facet management; audience personalized experience.
- Additional machine learning capabilities added to Fusion that will allow customers to use sophisticated modeling to expand results and drive conversions.
- Updates to Connected Search including related content recommendations; A/B testing; segmentation.
- Adding page ranking functionality to Fusion that will allow customers to surface more relevant products and documents.
- Connected Commerce is expected to be available as a search, browse, and discovery solution built for ecommerce use cases.
- Continue innovation on Fusion against Lucidworks’ commitment to cloud transformation and optimized architecture to support updates and improvements.
Creating Connections with Springboard
Springboard makes it easy to capture and understand signals that show preference and intent to create connections between people and information. Our solution will improve experience for customers, service agents, and employees without requiring search or development experience.
We can’t wait to kick off an amazing year of innovation. Visit our Connected Search product page for more information about our first publicly available Springboard application, or register here to attend our comprehensive webinar on January 26, 2022 at 11AM PST/2PM PST.
Contact us today to learn how Lucidworks can help your team create powerful search and discovery applications for your customers and employees.