Over the past month we’ve covered how pharmaceutical and biotech companies use data and AI technologies to lower costs, accelerate research and development, and commercialize life-saving medications. As medicine becomes more personal and targeted, the amount of data these organizations have to wrangle will continue to expand. Managing—and finding— that data in a distributed global environment will become just as important as new molecules or simulations.
If you’re looking to make better use of data for biophamaceutical research or drug commercialization here are some resources to help:
- Ebook – Connecting the Dots: Building Data Applications for Life-saving Research
- Ebook – Life Sciences Data Solutions: What You Should Know
- Webinar – Understanding Clinical Trials Data
- Article – How to Solve Data Problems in Pharma
- Article – Visualizing Clinical Trials
- Article – Data Lets Pharma Fail Early, Fast, and Cheap
- Article – Open Source History Foretells the Future of Pharma and Omics
- Article – Big Data is Failing Pharma
- Article – Pharma is the New Google
- Read: Gartner Names Lucidworks as a Leader in 2018 Insight Engines Magic Quadrant
- Read: Fusion 4.1 Ready for Download
- Contact us, we’d love to help.