The COVID-19 pandemic forced remote work on thousands of businesses and their millions of employees. Chatbots and smart question-answering systems can reduce the structural shock caused by such an abrupt change in work processes. Visionary organizations can respond to this moment by choosing technologies that reduce the strain on legacy support channels and also create a digital network effect across everyone’s workplace learning.
Join us for an interview with Customer Contact Week, where we’ll explore:
- How deep learning can power self-tuning, conversational chatbots for employees and customers
- Use cases where chatbots can be deployed with the greatest effect
- Where chatbots and question-answering systems plug into your digital ecosystem
- Justin Sears, VP, Product Marketing, Lucidworks
- Matt Wujciak, Writer and Analyst, Customer Management Practice