Policing in the next decade is anticipated to be very different from historical methods. More data driven, more focused on the intricacies of communities they serve and more open and collaborative to make informed recommendations a reality. Whether its social populations, NIBRS or organization improvement that’s the driver, the IT requirement is largely the same. Provide 360 access to large volumes of siloed data to gain a full 360 understanding of existing connections and patterns for improved insight and recommendation.
Join us for a round table discussion of how the Toronto Police Service is better serving their community through deploying a unified intelligent data platform.
Data innovation improves officers’ engagement with existing data and streamlines investigation workflows by enhancing collaboration. This improved visibility into existing police data allows for a more intelligent and responsive police force.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- The technology needs of an intelligent police force.
- How a Global Search improves an officer’s interaction with existing data.
- Q&A for actionable takeaways in your org
- Ian Williams, Manager of Analytics & Innovation, Toronto Police Service
- Michael Cizmar, Managing Director, MC+A
- Simon Taylor, Vice President of Worldwide Channels & Alliances, Lucidworks