When we think about customer intent in the context of product discovery, we usually think about how we can bridge vocabulary gaps between the products we have and the language our customers use. But how about when customers are asking us for something that we don’t yet sell, but could?
Join us to learn how New Pig capitalized on their brand and used Search Analytics to identify and bring to market a best-selling product during the global pandemic.
- How to identify opportunities for improved customer experience in the search path
- How to prioritize the opportunities for improvement that you identify
- How Search Analytics reveal opportunities for product innovation
- John McQuade, Director of Software Development, New Pig
- Peter Curran, General Manager of Digital Commerce, Lucidworks
Access the presentation slides here.