Keynote Speakers and Agenda for Virtual Activate 2021
This year’s keynote and guest speakers focus on connected experiences and the human side of digital transformation.
At Lucidworks, we’re committed to creating shared, human-centric digital experiences that deliver meaning in the moment.
That’s why this year’s Activate conference, taking place October 14th, will focus on how technology can be used to create connected experiences through search relevance, AI, machine learning, data science, next-gen user interfaces, digital commerce, digital workplace, and cloud infrastructure.
For the uninitiated, Activate brings together search experts, data scientists, ecommerce leaders, IT professionals, and other innovators using search and AI to deliver relevant digital experiences for employees and customers.
This year, we’re excited to feature the following keynote presentations:
KO Insights: Kate O’Neill, Acclaimed author and Founder of KO Insights
O’Neill will discuss how technology can solve human problems at scale while creating better human connectedness.
Google Cloud: Amy Eschliman, Managing Director of Retail
Eschliman will share how Google Cloud helps retailers drive digital transformation by accelerating omnichannel revenue growth.
Lucidworks: Will Hayes, CEO
Hayes will explain how Lucidworks uses next-generation search to help brands connect with their customers and employees.
We’re also proud to feature numerous sessions led by our own Lucidworks experts, including:
- “Seamless Customer Service Experiences in 15 Minutes” with Product Manager Lesley Heizman
- “Connecting Insights in the Help Desk” with Director of Product Marketing Jenny Gomez
- “Help Your Chatbot Respond to Humans” with Senior Sales Engineer Steven Mierop
In addition to the keynotes and talks from Lucidworks internal experts around enhancing experiences for commerce, customer service, and workplace, Activate 2021 will feature sessions from these organizations:
- Baymard Institute: “6 UX Lessons from Testing Ecommerce Search Experiences” with Kathryn Totz, Senior UX Researcher
- Forrester: “Increase Customer Lifetime Value with Connected Experiences” with Kate Leggett, Forrester VP and Principal Analyst
- Google Cloud: “Scaling Security with Google Cloud Platform” with Tiffany Lewis, Google Cloud Security & Compliance Specialist
The full conference agenda, including more sessions from Lucidworks experts, can be found here.
Contact us today to learn how Lucidworks can help your team create powerful search and discovery applications for your customers and employees.